1. Smokers create about 50% of all Australia’s litter.
2. Low tar cigarettes are less harmful than full strength cigarettes.
3. How many school students in Australia smoke?
4. How many chemicals are there in cigarette smoke?.
5. Smoking tobacco is not as addictive as heroin
6. Does tobacco kill more or less people than murder, AIDS, suicide, car accidents, fires, illegal drugs and alcohol combined?.
7. Second hand smoke can come from the burning end of a cigarette or the smoke that’s breathed out from a smoker’s mouth. Being around second hand smoke can increase your chances of getting all sorts of diseases.
8. Twelve hours after you have quit smoking, all nicotine has left your body!
9. Over the last 10 years, smoking in the movies has dropped.
10. `Social smokers’ do not get addicted to tobacco